The SME Guide to Employer Branding
For over a decade, Brad Owens helped Fortune 500 companies (including Coca-Cola, Home Depot, Nationwide and many others) attract and hire talent at all levels of their organizations.
In this episode, we’ll learn how Brad Owens uses his experience to make an impact on smaller and medium-sized companies as the “Robin Hood of Hiring”. He coaches leaders and top-level HR professionals to solve problems attracting, hiring and retaining their teams.
Have a listen to the interview below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
In this episode you will learn:
- How to get qualified applicants to consider applying for SME’s.
- Why employer branding can be a godsend for SME’s.
- How to start employer branding for your business on a low budget.
- Why not listening to your candidates can be number one mistake you can make.
- About Brad’s unique tech hack using Convert Kit to keep in touch with applicants and candidates.
- Why Media Minefield is doing right when it comes to employer branding.
- Why caring is the most important factor when it comes to culture.
- What’s next for employer branding and why it is all about career sites!
Connect with Brad on LinkedIn!